My pug is GONE!!

Our pug was 6 months old and he started to show symptoms of being lethargic. After observing him we decided to take him to the vet. They couldn’t pinpoint what was wrong. They said he could have been poisoned, but he was a house dog. And was kept in a safe environment. That night he had a seizure and was foaming at the mouth. As we drove him back to the vet. He passed away in the car. It was devastating!!!
Today my daughter saw the warning about pets and the Hartz shampoo, which we used on our dog. Could this shampoo be the reason we lost our dog?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *