Last week I applied the 61-150lbs flee and tick drops to my perfectly healthy German Shepherd. She was eating and running around as usual. Early the next morning my family and I noticed she refused to stand up and started to convulse. She looked dazed and eventually stopped breathing. We buried her the same day. I will NEVER be buying this poison again. I threw it all away and washed it off my other dogs coats thoroughly. It is absolutely infuriating that this company doesn’t take this pet killing product off the shelves. I have started spreading the word via social media. I refuse to let my baby’s death go quietly.