Mia shouldn’t have died that way!

My mom’s cat was perfectly healthy when she decided to use Hartz flea treatment on her pets. The fleas weren’t bad this year and because of a theft she was running short on funds so Hartz seemed a viable option. Instead of helping with the fleas, it was toxic to her and threw her into anemia and then the parasites infested her frail body. The poison that this company sells to unsuspecting consumers needs to be stopped. I think a class action law suit could be the best avenue. I had to witness such a pretty girl die in a way that never should have occurred.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *