Sargents Flea Collar Poisoined My Kitty

We purchased an over the conter flea collar by sargents. Our kitty only had it on for about an hour and she tarted to weeze and cough.My husband thought she would be ok as they wouldnt sell anything over the counter that would harm animals. Boy was he wrong in the matter of another 1/2 hour our kitty started shaking violently and lost her motor control funtions. Thank God we had an emergency vet office that was open 24hrs in our area. Sure enough the vet said that the collar had poisioned our kitty. He gave her two shots to counter react the collar and kept her over night. We picked her up this morning and she is fine. But i will NEVER but an over the counter collar again especially not SARGENTS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *