Sargeant’s Green pet death

Sargeant’s Green potential pet poisoning which eventually led to death of 25 lb Cocker Spaniel and presents allergic symptoms in human (myself); rash, itching, shortness of breath, swelling of vessels.Other pet displays symptoms of heat stroke.I applied on June 1st when she first showed slownes or laziness which I thought was the new harness. Later in month, I reapplied mid month because fleas were so bad(box says 15lb pet even puppies) She eventually became ill and after about 3 days of decreased activity and minimal vomiting the night before(small amt. of dark green mucus?), vet diagnosed without blood test iron deficient (even though I told him about the Sargeant’s Green reaction since maybe June 1st) and was finally able to bring home with meds.She died ThursdayAM after breathing difficulty night before even though she had showed signs of improvement.Vets refused to take body to make sure not in coma without cash, refusing to bill.Had previously reported to poison control after vet iron deficient diagnosis.SPCA hotline was nice, but local SPCA insulted me for buying an over the counter med.I’d sort of like to complain about the vet also because he ignored my repeated information about potential poisoning/allergic reaction. I have a rash, swelling and itching in addition to shortness of breath from the fleas that took some of the flea med. Although the taste of it isn’t bad, I have a very dry mouth and swelling in my throat at times, but not constant.She was a very active 7yo dog, even though she had problems with her eyesite.She was a strong walker until June 1st which I associated with the harness. I am upset with the vet that he ignored the information about Sargeant’s Green and gave me more flea meds that were even stronger after a potential poisoning(Ovitrol).; (veterinarian) Sunapee NH. I am wondering if he knew the people who developed the product. I had to bring her to a crematory because I had no place to keep her and am hoping she was not in a coma. Other dog sometimes displays signs of heat stroke, but is slightly larger. I reported to Sargeant’s Green online and poison control after the vet kept her overnite, stating she might not make it because of iron deficiency. She ate fish. This was very abnormal activity for her.I feel as though the vet ignored my valuable information, but doesn’t mind billing me even though she’s dead. Especially since some reaction have been passed off to myself, the human. I gave CPR.