Class Action Lawsuit Please Read !!!

Hello

On Sept 15,2008 I treated My cat with Hartz Flea drops. Today now thw 16th we arrived home to find our cat outside shaking. We brought her in the house as it was cold out side. My wife noticed something was wrong with the cat.

We thought she might have gotten into some garbage or ate a mouse or rat that was poisined. We then remembered we treated her with the drops. She went into a violent siezure and was convulsing harshly. I found the package and immediatley looked up the information on permethrin.

I called hartz and when I did I got a machine that asked me to press 1 for customer service and 2 for emergency help. I pressed option 2 only to get a answering machine that said all agents were busy and to call back later and it hung up. I called back immediatley and pressed option 1 talked to a rep who transfered me to a emergency care consultant for hartz. He was the most un caring person in the world I was asking if there was any combatant for the permethrin he said ” No sir there is nothing to combat it” and then he sat on the line and was going to leave it at that. Then I asked him how long it was going to be in her system and he said well it can be up to 72 hours. He did not offer and help nor support to me. I told the basterds this was not over and they would be hearing from me and a lawyer.

I ask you to please contact me at [email protected] with the information of your horror story and that you provide me with your name and a address and telephone number where yoyu can be reached by a attorney of law and begin a class action suit against this company for the lack of care and knowledge about this deadly flea medication. Your animal can die from this just being around another animal treated with this cocktail of death.

I am in tears for all of you that have suffered through this. And one more thing there is no documented studies on how to treat this overdose. But do not let your vet use charcoal as this is topical and not ingested this will result in dehydration of your animal and put them in even more danger. Bath your animal with soap 3 times to ensure you have got all of it off and rinse with alot of luke warm water hot water will open the skins pores so do not use HOT water.

This company seems to have no concern or care what they are doing lets put them in thier place and make them care. This medication is highly toxic and needs to be looked into further before more animals die.

Thanks

Derek Stewart

London Ontario Canada