Even a Vet recommened it!

Yesterday two cats, Ali & Penelope, almost died due to Sentry Purrfect for Cats & Kittens. After finding fleas my friend called her vet, after a short conversation the vet recommend she go ahead & buy something over the counter. So my friend headed to Petsmart where they recommended Sentry. Even after asking if it was okay they insisted it was fine & that all she needed to do was read the instructions. She headed home & Put the application RIGHT where it said and sat down. Minutes later her cat started to jump around and run all over the place, then she started to foam at the mouth. Scared out of her mind she washed both cats with Dawn dish soap (She complained how oily the stuff was). Dried them off & they were both fine. She even called the company (Sentry) to tell them that her cat was having a reaction to there product. All the lady said was “You did it wrong, your fault” & did nothing else. So she hung up & called a few emergency vets all of which wouldn’t take her in or told her to wait it out that it was ‘just a reaction’. She kept watch on her cat until 7am when I got a text. I rushed over with my cat carrier only to find her cat with what WE thought was constant seizures, come to find out it was tremors. She continued to call more emergency vets just for them to tell her don’t bother, it’s just a reaction. Feeling it was ‘more’ than a reaction we rushed her to the vet only to find out that she was poisoned.  The minute my friend gave her the application it started to seep into her skin & caused her body to shut down, it was only a matter of minutes before she would pass.

Later on in the evening after already having to put an animal down her other cat started to act funny. Her tail twiched, her legs when out, & her eyes were twitching back & forth. After one call she found a vet to take her in asap so she rushed over and they managed to administer medicine quickly & stop the tremors. After a round of blood work the vet said she TO had traces of the toxin somehow (She didn’t have it applied to her) and her body was trying to fight it. She was shocked to hear a vet had recommenced using something over the counter & even more so how many told her to ‘wait it out’. Ali is home now doing better & on meds. for 3 days but Penelope sadly wasn’t going to make it & was put to sleep her body had already started to shut down.

Hartz Petition!

Hi, if you’re on this site, it’s because you care about your pets. If you’re reading this post, it is because you share something in common with me; The dislike of Hartz products!

Like most people, I have used a Hartz line product and its side effects nearly killed my cat. After reading some of the more serious cases reported due the lack of respect of Hartz, I consider my cat lucky. Even though, she needed serious medical attention because she was very dehydrated and had lost so much weight because her appetite decreased, my 6 year old cat survived.

To show Hartz that they cannot get away with this, please read and sign my petition that I have started on the link below.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/940/472/655/hartz-products-stop-the-manufacturing-of-poisonous-pet-care-products/

 

I appreciate everyones support, please and thank you!

 

 

 

Kitten just died – Fine before Hartz

I can’t express how angry I am right now. It was four hours ago that my kitten had his young life snatched away from him by Hartz Milk Replacement.

We started feeding it Hartz Milk Replacement for Kittens, prior to me knowing about this site. About three hours later, the kitten crawled away under a table, where we thought he was going to take a nap, since he likes to sleep. About another hour passed, and it appeared it was having a bad dream. Seconds after our kitten started what seemed like silently gasping for air. We tried to move him out from under the table, and discovered his whole body was limp. His eyes were in a dead stare, and he wouldn’t blink. Accelerated heartbeat. And very soon after – his young life ended.

We are heartbroken. All the things he never got to see and do. After reasearching online at what could have caused such a sudden thing, I stumbled upon this website, and was instantly stunned to discover that Hartz products caused deaths for other people’s pets as well. A bunch of murderers they are.

If this product did not exist, my kitten would still be alive right now. I know it.