On January 31st our puppy Jack died about an hour after a bath with Hartz flea shampoo. He was a playful, loving, healthy 9 month old puppy. Jack brought us so much joy and love but due to Hartz poisonous products he wont be here for his 1st birthday. The chemicals in Hartz product caused him to lose his life before we could even get him to the vet. We have created Justice for Jack to spread awareness and help other victims. You can visit our instagram (Justice4Jack) or sign the petition to remove Hartz products from stores.