My Dog

I had used this on my dog and it had made my dog sick and I had to give her electro lights to help her feel better. This is not safe AT ALL!!

Seizures

I washed my dog and hartz oatmeal shampoo and he began having seizures and passed away the next morning. I had no clue that this shampoo is what could have made him pass away. I called my vet after reading about hartz shampoo and he says it very well could be what have caused the death of my beloved dog:-( We will no longer be using hartz products at all and I will make sure to tell everybody I can the same.

My dog

I used this and my dogs fur starting falling off his back!! He was throwing up and pooping everywhere! I stopped using it and he suddenly got better! Now i know what it was caused by!

Disgusting

I used this Hartz shampoo a col months ago on my bully an he developed a rash all over, then lost his hair..I am on my 4th medicine for him. My best friend just sent me this article an it makes sense now. I’m glad I quit using it an feel so bad for the ones who lost their furbabys..

Dogs

My dogs are pitbulls they were all sick after using this shampoo on them for few days thank god they didnt die

doggie treats

my dog almost died after eating hartz treats…she had 2 horrible seizures…i searched online and saw a story about another dog having seizure after eating those treats so i threw them in the garbage…no more store bought treats anymore 😢

Dead Cats

Used the flea and tick shampoo on my cats. One lost its fur almost immediately afterwards and died. Pretty horrible.

Killed my lab

My lab was 3 months old, we used this soap and within two days of constant sickness and research we realized what the cause was. He passed away shortly after and it was the most heartbreaking thing. I miss my bestfriend.

Made my poxer self mutilate

I gave my 6 year old poxer Mickey a flea bath with Hartz shampoo and by the next day, he had almost chewed his tail through! I took him to the vet and he had a fever of 103! He was absolutely miserable, shaking, panting, randomly running through the house and chewing himself to death. The vet said it was either chemical burns or an allergic reaction. He gave prednisone and luckily my little guy has finally healed.