Matilda

I washed my English Bulldog with this shampoo and she died in an hour. Please do not use this on your pets.

hartz made my cat severely sick

DO NOT USE ANY HARTZ PRODUCTS. PERIOD. My cat got fleas and I turned to hartz because it was accessible and cheap. One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. I followed every direction perfectly and even made sure he didn’t groom himself in the process. Hours later he was throwing up and not acting like his usual peppy self. I’m very disappointed that I let this happen. I should have searched for reviews first. He’s recovered now. unfortunately I’ve read that other family pets weren’t as fortunate. Why would trusted pet stores sell this garbage? I live to see the day this company eats the dirt. Burn in hell you degenerates.

Shocking

I just came across this website and I always wondered why my Yorkie Sally got so sick and was having seizures and walking into walls. She would also have blood in her urine. This came on after an episode with fleas. I started using this very shampoo! She started getting more and more sick and eventually passed away. She was full of life and I couldn’t understand why! This makes me so angry and sad! I can’t believe this!!

used on my dog

I used this on my dog 5 years ago and he died the next day He had skin issues with the other flea and tick stuff. This company makes money murdering our pets with their products. Stop them

Ruger (My service dog)

I used that shampoo on my Labrador, he is 5 years old and very healthy, i almost lost him, bloody stools, diarrhea, pale gums, shivering, drooling, and his back legs was bleeding, he fell out of truck when i rushed him to the vet, i was working and seen how bad he was getting, vet said shampoo is very harsh. I almost lost him its been a month, im grateful he made it, he is not the same dog, he still is losing weight.

Permanent Neurological Damage

I used CAT flea and tick drops on my CAT and the cat nearly died… she has permanent neurological damage after spending a weekend in the Emergency Vet’s office – $2500 later, she is OK, but has no depth perception and walks with an odd gait. F/U and your Sh!tty product Quality Control, Hartz.

Seizures, Rashes, and Immobility.

Our dog, Niko had a seizure in the past despite being a completely healthy dog. I noticed the shampoo we owned at the time of the incident was Hartz, but we simply thought it was a seizure caused by the heat. We continued using the shampoo. Now, our dog Foxy has been going limp for a short amount of time every other week or so. She temporarily is unable to walk, her back arches, she shakes, and her front legs can’t move. Today, she wobbled over to me in distress, once again going limp. This time was different than most though because it took way longer than usual for her to recover and go back to normal. Felt like 30 minutes or so. I finally decided to look up the shampoo brand since I remember seeing the exact one we own in a post that warned all pet owners not to use. We are so thankful that we noticed just in time that the shampoo was slowly killing our dogs. There may not be signs of this early on into using the shampoo, but eventually it appears. Learned that the hard way. If you care about your pet and don’t want to support such a corrupt company that profits off of dead animals, then stop buying from Hartz. Please. (Image is of Foxy, taken a week ago, she is not limp in the photo.)

My cat’s Hartz Collar

Happened a while ago, but I hadn’t had much money and had to settle for a Hartz flee collar(not knowing there had been an issue with the brand) and it burned the skin all around his neck and he lost all the fur there. Had gotten him looked at and they said it was a bad allergic reaction. His fur grew back and at least now I know I’m never touching Hartz trash ever again.

my dogs

I used the shampoo on my dogs and now they are sick and losing their hair I hope they don’t die they are my babies

Poisoned my cat

I had a hartz guard collar on my cat for a little over a week now. My cats had stopped eating as much and going outside as much, I figured it was just the heat. No, this collar is poison, it’s disgusting and it’s horrible and the company who makes it must be heartless fucking cowards, to allow something to do this to our beloved pets. It brought tears to my eyes the moment I noticed my cats neck.. and I feel so guilty for not noticing sooner. 🙁