I used the drops on my baby Princess. She started acting weird. Seizing up, she stopped running around and being playful, she couldn’t keep her balance anymore, she stopped eating, and passes away. This product is horrible and traumatizing. This was three years ago. I still breakdown crying because I lost my baby because of this product. It was horrible to watch and this company should take responsibility for the pain they put people and their helpless animals through by releasing a poisonous product.