Sheba

Use this for years not knowing it was slowly poisoning my dog she started having seizures she would quit for a while and then they got worse and took her to the vet and the vet said she had been toxic poisoned and it wound up killing her. Now she has always been a healthy dog. I don’t understand how this product can still be on the shelves with all this and how they can continue to keep it on the shelves knowing it has killed or made pets sick

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *