My service cat has been very ill since I applied hartz flea medicine on my cat.
I used hartz cat shampoo on our cat Friday, that night he was panting and hiding in the closet. He even went behind our dryer. I took him to our vet the next day and was told that the hartz shampoo had poisoned him, he almost died from this and I barely used any on him I had put a little on a washcloth, imagine if I had used alot, he wouldn’t be here today! Why is this sold in stores if it’s poisoning our pets?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *