Pup choked on Dental Duo shard

My min pin loved the smaller bone of the Dental Duo, so I bought this. He was chewing on the larger bone when a sharp shard slid down his throat. Thankfully, I noticed his distress (and thankfully was home!) in time. Once I pulled the piece out, he could breathe but was obviously scared and hurt. The shard hurt his throat as well. Must have sheared off of it and slid right down. I’ve contacted the company, let’s see what they say. The piece in the Pic is what my 10lb min pin had in his throat.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *