Pomchi

My puppy of one year was washed in this shampoo and became sick to his stomach. This happened two separate times and I have now racked up almost 1000$ in vet bills. Only today did I realize this was a pretty definite connection. I threw these shampoos in my house away and will never use them again. He started puking a lot and is now on antibiotics and dietary food for digestive issues. I am so mad at this company! Loki is my little baby that could have ended up much worse. The photo is of him when he was sick.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *