Pup died after using this product

We used this on our chug who was 6 months old. It said 12 weeks or older on the bottle. Within a day after his bath he died. He started foaming then when we called our vet wrote scheduled an appointment for an hour later but it was too late. He died at home in my husbands arms. Our 2 yr old daughter is heart broken. His step brothers miss him and cry. I shouldn’t have never bought this product.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *