Christmas 1987, We were newly married and proud owners of a rescued kitten. We planned to take Antic with us to my in-laws home for a day long Christmas visit. We bathed Antic with Hartz flea shampoo because we were battling fleas at that time. She started foaming at the mouth then stumbling around finally she got under our bed and had a seizure. We tried to rinse her again then a fast dash to the 24hr Emergency vet where they pronounced her deceased upon arrival. It was the saddest first Christmas any newlywed could imagine. I thought they pulled this from shelves, but apparently NOT.