BIG MISTAKE

My grandmother gave me some flea medication after I recently moved in with her for my cat. I took it and put it on her completely IRRESPONSIBLY. I noticed she was acting really abnormal pacing and then hid under the bed. I looked at the package and instantly knew what was going on. Scrubbed her down to try and get it off. A few hours had already gone by. She spent the last day 1/2 under the bed, obviously so lethargic and sick. I kept a close eye to make sure it did not get worse. I feel so horrible I let this happen. HARTZ IS POSION

One thought on “BIG MISTAKE”

  1. Literally all flea treatment is poison. That’s why it kills fleas. The safest, working method is Dawn. If your animal infests it, it will cause internal bleeding and seizures.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *