This poison killed my Pug Lilybelle

After watching my 5 year old dog suffer from vomitting and not eating I took her to the vet. Liver failure took her life 5 days after giving her the flea and tick crap that kills anything and everything it touches. I don’t get it…. how, why is this still selling? It can’t be coincidence that we all have similar stories. It broke out hearts and I’ve never felt so guilty in my life. RIP baby girl, my little tank and pooper. Mommy loves you.

One thought on “This poison killed my Pug Lilybelle”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *