Puppy dies from Hartz Chew n’ Clean Bone

Just 7 days ago my sweet puppy lost his life because of the hartz chew n’ clean bone. He somehow was able to break a piece off and it went into his intestines 2 feet of his intestines were cut on each side and his little body was full of pus because of what this bone did to him. I have contacted the Hartz Company the lady told me I shouldn’t of left him unattended with a toy. Little does she know he was very rarely left alone and no more then a few hours. He spend Monday to Friday at daycare and then we were home with him the rest of the night and mostly all weekend. This company is heartless and this needs to stop! I want to make awareness of this bone because Knowledge is Power!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *