DO NOT GIVE YOUR DOG HARTZ PRODUCTS!!!! I would like someone to reach out and help me. I too lost my dog today..after giving him 4 drops of Hartz ear mites medication last night. He was fine with some irritation and itching, (not sick or anything) then suddenly he fell ill within hours and became very lethargic refusing to eat . Then he started vomiting. I took him to the vet and he said he had liver failure and organs were in shock. Hartz is nothing but poison. What can I do to get some justice? Can anyone provide info please?