Sergeant flea shampoo poisoned my dog!

On Sunday I gave my 5 month old female boxer a bath. I used sergeant flea and tick shampoo. Like all of u I believed that since it was such a popular product. Sold in almost every store. That it was a safe product and it was affordable too. But now that I’ve seen the horror and read hundreds of horror stories that people all over have shared about this product. It is now time to figure out some way to not only have these products removed..but also the pet owners who have had to spend hundreds of dollars to save their beloved pets lives need to be compensated. If we had the money to spend on the safer veterinary approved products. Then we would have purchased them instead but many of us are on limited income and it’s not right that those who are poor have to endure the pain of watching our beloved pets ( aka family members) suffer and possible die due to a product made Easily accessible and affordable..that is poisonous and has no antidote! I’m on day 2 of watching my beloved baby girl suffer and scream out in pain! And even though I don’t have any money to get her proper vet care..i have been in contact with a wonderful vet near me and he gave me detailed instructions and told me that whatbive been doing is exactly what would be done to her at his clinic. He also told me there was no antidote for her poisoning and it will run it’s its course in a few days..and even though I deeply appreciated this vets advice..instructions..and the time he took to be there for me in on this time of need..i am outraged as to why this product is allowed to be purchased without a damn antidote!!! Who are these people who are supposed to keep us as consumers safe from buying potentially harmful products?? Why aren’t they doing their jobs to protect us and our families and pets?? Why hasn’t anything been done to stop this?? I’ve never in my whole life been as scared and heartbroken as I am right now having to watch the love of my life suffer and scream out in pain because of something I done to her!! I’m including this video with this post I hope maybe someone will see it and think twice before using these poisonous products again!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *