hartz spray almost killed my dog

I bought this to protect my dog! Less than 2 hrs after putting it on him my dog was vomiting foam , convulsing, fever, his eyes looked like he was on drugs. He was poisoned by this company . I have him a bath as soon as I noticed what it was an I’m praying my dog makes it through the night. This company should pay for what there doing to animals

One thought on “hartz spray almost killed my dog”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *