Hartz flea drops

My 6yr olds daughters poodle was killed using this hartz product. We apply just as directions said to within seconds he started pulling his hair out of his back and crying. So I wash it off with hartz shampoo! Then 3hrs later after trying to find an animal hospital my poor little girls $1,700.00 dog died because of this product. The dog had been to the vet for all shots wormed and had a clean bill of health. The vet verified the cause of death to be poison that we unknowingly​ applied by the name of Hartz flea and tick drops. I will never buy another product with the name Hartz on it!!!! YOU KILLED MY BABIES BABY BE THANKFUL I HAVE NOT SUED YOU FOR YOUR LOUSY PRODUCT!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *