I have been poisoned!

I sprayed for fleas yesterday. I took the precautions, wore gloves, I made sure I covered my face.
A few hours later, I became very, very ill. Constant headache, ringing of the ears, all over muscle pains, profuse sweating, nausea and vomiting, disjointed surreal awareness, very tired and thirsty.
I am in bad shape.
Is there any remedy to rid my body of this poison?

3 Replies to “I have been poisoned!”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *