My cat died

My cat was poisoned by hartz flea meds. I’m out of the country and my sweet grandmother was watching my kitty, she applied hartz (because that’s what I left her with just in case) and he instantly became lethargic and started having seizures. The vets did what they could, but put him down yesterday to stop his suffering. I’m halfway across the world and my heart is hurting. I hate hartz.

One thought on “My cat died”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *