All three of my cats started having bad reactions to it within 10 minutes of application. They appeared to itch and be in discomfort at the site of application. My cats were also twitching/having muscle spasms around the site of application. I’ve never been so worried. I will never buy this poison again. I’d rather keep my cats indoors than risk giving them something like this. I don’t know how it can possibly be legal for stores to sell this stuff. I washed it right off my cats as soon as they started reacting badly. I’m going to wash them again later this evening and hope that I’ve gotten most of that poison off them. It’s even more horrifying to see how many other pet owners have had issues with this product. As I said, I don’t understand how it is even legal for stores to sell this product to unsuspecting pet owners.