Cat died from Hartz poison

This happened back in the early 90’s. My daughter’s cat Patches had some fleas so we bought a flea bath from Hartz. The next morning she was hiding behind the couch and we tried to get her to come out and she ran under the bed. She was afraid of us it seemed. She would growl and take off running. She also went blind and started running into walls. She finally calmed down a little and we caught her and took her to the vet. They told us she was poisoned and there was nothing they could do for her. Apparently she was too far gone. We took her home hoping she would improve but she only got worse. We took her back the next morning to have her put down.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *