Hartz, How do you people sleep at night?

My beautiful cat Tobi is so sick. I put on one application of Hartz Flea Control and she started to act sick. She was lethargic and didn’t want to eat or drink. I took her to a groomers to get the poison off of her. That was last week. She is still not eating or drinking. I took her to the Vet yesterday. The Vet technician said that she was probable poisoned from the Hartz Flea Control and that people have know that the Hartz Flea Control kills cats and puppies. I was stunned. A co-worker just told me that this morning as well. I am so heart sick. How can Hartz know they are killing animals and still keep this product on the market? How can Publix and other companies still sell this product? Something has to be done and fast! Let’s get a Class Action suit going. Hartz has got to be stopped. How are we going to do this? Please let me know.

2 thoughts on “Hartz, How do you people sleep at night?”

  1. My 10 year old himalayan Astrid died yesterday from hartz flea and tick spray. I am so sick to death. My other himalayan Mouse survived but can’t see well and is not eating and drinking like normal. The ingredients are the same thing they use in chemical warfare! The public should know! All hartz products should be banned. This happened to my cats after one application and the stuff is still on the shelf. If I had known yesterday I would have never put it on my cats and I would still have two instead of one.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *