Hi all, to make a long story short, my 3-year old Cat Rufus had a horrible reaction to the drops. It was like he was having spasms, hallucinating and severe twitching. I googled the product and was shocked at what I saw. Vet told me to come in right away and they bathed him and hooked him up to an IV to try and flush it out. He was there the entire day. He is still not himself, barely eating and constantly hiding. I hope he recovers soon. Uninformed as I was, I bought the product at Walmart, the vet told me that the Hartz drops is basically a pesticide. Hartz products and Sargent Green products should be banned they said. They also told me that the Hartz products that are sold at pet stores seem to be less toxic than the one sold at cheaper big box stores. I can’t begin to explain how angry I am.
Thanks for letting me vent!