This Website Saved My Baby

Two days ago I found a tick engorged in the back of my shih tzu’s neck. Desperate to help her I pulled it off but it appeared the head of the tick remained inside. I put Polysporin on the wound as it looked like an open sore and hopeful the rest would just migrate out. Feeling terrible I went to the store the next day to buy Hartz tick drops to prevent further ticks. I eagerly ripped open the package and asked for my husband’s assistance. He FREAKED!!! He told me that what I was about to do would kill her and outright refused. I had no idea what he was talking about. Here I was, trying to take preventatvie measure for my baby girl. I thought he was crazy. But he was adamant that she would die from it. I told him that I would research it on the internet and if he was wrong we were going to use the drops. Needless to say, I came accros this site. And I am so glad I did! I am in absolute awe how much tragedy has been suffered over this product. My heart goes out to all who have lost their beloved pets. I would not have been able to live with myself had I administer this poison. Thank you for sharing your heart-felt stories because it saved one more precious life!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *