Obviously Hartz isn’t listening to our pleas. Day after day, more posts are showing up on this site with heart wrenching stories of loved pets falling ill due to these toxic products. THIS MUST END NOW! After brainstorming, I came up with several potential methods we can go about to stop these atrocities.
1) Sue Hartz. This is an expensive process, however there is plenty of evidence to support the lawsuit.
2) Threaten to sue your local pet store if they do not stop selling Hartz’s products. Make a big stink to the manager! Chances are they want to avoid bad publicity, so threaten to carry out plan 3, 4, or 5.
3) Go to your local pet store and put stickers on harmful Hartz products warning potentially buyers of the dangers.
Something like “Warning! This product will injure or kill your pet”
4) Protest outside of your local pet store. Call the local media. The media loves stories about pets, so chances are they would be receptive.
5) Direct Action: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_action
My heart goes out to all of you and your pets. Love!