Hartz Ultraguard Flea & Tick drops almost killed my dog

I put Hartz Ultraguard flea & tick drops on my large Aussie with no reaction, but my small Aussie was poisoned by just playing with him. At first he was wired and seeing moving things that weren’t there. As he progressed he lost all balance and depth perception.
We rushed him to the vet hospital, he was in ICU for 2 days. We didn’t think he was going to make it. He tremored and shuttered for a week. I┬ácalled Hartz and they told me that they had never heard of anything like this before. What a crock. I had them transfer me to there medical emergency vet and I got the same from her. Luckily we had taken him to a great vet hospital and they knew how to handle poisoned dogs. I was amazed that Hartz would lie to me and even more amazed when I found this website. Hartz should be ashamed of themselves for selling these products that hurt so many animals.

One thought on “Hartz Ultraguard Flea & Tick drops almost killed my dog”

  1. HARTZ SHOULD BE SUED FOR EVERYTHING THEY OWN..MY 147LBS MALAMUTE MIX ALMOST DIED FROM THEIR HARTZ ULTAGUARD PLUS FLEA AND TICK.. I PUT IT ON HIM WEDNESDAY AND BY THAT NIGHT HE STARTED ACTING STRANGE..HE WAS STUMBLING AROUND AND COMPLETELY OUT OF IT..THE NEXT DAY HE COULDN’T EVEN WALK…HOW DOES THE 61LBS TO 150LBS PRODUCT EFFECT SUCH A STRONG BIG BOY THAT HES DROOLING.. HIS EYES WERE ROLLING WITH SEVERE MUSCLE SPASMS… WITH FORCED NUTRITION AND AN IV HE RECUPERATED… NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH SUCH A THING…I FELT SO GUILTY THAT I ALMOST KILLED MY POOR BABY WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS PROTECTING HIM!!! IM LIVID

Leave a Reply to Cristina Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *