I am not a rich woman , but I love my pets as if they where my own children. My beloved dog Bella died a very horrible death after I used this product on her to try and controll fleas. She threw up blood and suffered for days. This company and thier products should be banned as well as shut down due to thier negligence to animals and the people who trusted their company. I was a faithful frontline user ,yet due to my finiancial misfortune , and to my future horrid exsperience, I regretfully used this product. Bella was my pride and joy and i loved her dearly and still miss and cry for her. I hope this company takes responsibility for not only myself and my beloved and missed pet ,but all of those who have lost due to their product.