I wish I had found this website before buying and using this product from my local Petco, who will also be receiving a letter from me about selling this at their stores. As new dog owners, we were unaware that such dangerous, unregulated products could be sold without warning or repercussion. And apparently we were lucky that all that happened to our 9-month-old pup Charlie was a night of vomiting and a $200 vet visit.
Thank you for creating this website, and bravo for having such good SEO that your site shows up above the brand’s own website on Google! I will be spreading the word about this lethal product in every avenue available. My heart goes out to everyone who posted their stories.