My name is Lynda and I wanted to try to get the word out to small dog owners and cat owners. I purchased this product from PetSmart on April 14, 2012. I bathed my 2 chihuahuas with it on April 21, 2012. My male chihuahua threw up and was fine afterwards. However, my female did not throw up but was acting like she had an upset stomach. I tried to get her to eat and she wouldn’t. I tried to give her her favorite treat and she wanted nothing to do with it. I finally was able to get her to eat a couple of very small pieces of cheese, I thought it might help settle her stomach. The dogs went to bed that night as usual about 9:30 pm. I awoke on the 22nd at 7:30 am to find my female chihuahua comatose. My neighbor and I rushed her to her vet. He immediately started IV’s on her when he heard what I had bathed her with. 5 hrs. later she died. The vet tried cpr on her to no avail. I do not understand why any company is allowed to continue selling products that are causing deaths to animals. Even if it just makes them sick it should be taken off the market. I want as many people as possible to know about what happened to my Lila. If just one other person changes their mind about using this product, then Lilas death will not be in vain.