Here I was feeling guilty, because I thought it was my fault! I had a beautiful American Siamese that was barely 3 years old. Rescued from a animal shelter at 18 months. And I really didn’t rescue him, I killed him! I was putting Hartz flea control on him, I cry as I type this because I feel so bad. He was so sweet and beautiful blue eyes, he was faithful at the end of my bed every night, just wanting a little scratch on the head. He started having bladder issue, always to use the bathroom, and he was scratching more, I was using some sevin dust 5% on him as well. I was using at least 3 tubes a month. My husband stated to me later, that his back legs where giving out on him. I can’t believe this well name product did this, and why isn’t there something or someone out there to protect us and the animals about a bad product, that is poisoning our beloved pets! Upon further research this has been going on for more than 10 years! Why would Hartz continue to make such a product and why isn’t a recall being done? Consumers/Animals NEED to be protected against big companies. Isn’t this some form of animal cruelty?