Onyx

I used ultra guard pro on my lab after giving him a bath. My daughter had given it to me after purchasing it fro the drugstore. The next day my 14 year old lab wouldn”t eat and his leg begin to swell. There was also a large mass on his side which had started to bleed which hadn”t been there before….I took my dog to to the vet and he was diagnosed with cancer. The vet said something had set off the histamines in his body to cause the tumors to clump together and that it was agressive. I had ti have my beloved Onyx put to sleep because of this poisionous product. I’m crying as I write this…dog owners beware don’t put this toxic substance on your pet. Please Don”t If I could save one pet owner from the pain I’m feeling… it would be worth it

HARTZ FLEA POWDER ALMOST KILLED MY CAT

  TO ANYONE WHO USED THIS HARTZ FLEA POWDER,DID YOU HAVE A SICK CAT OR DOG AFTER USING IT? WELL I DID. MY CAT STARTED TO GET FLEAS,EVEN AS AN INDOOR CAT. HE NEVER VENTURED OUTSIDE,UNLESS WE TOOK HIM TO THE STORE WITH US AS I DID REGULARLY HE WAS A VERY ACTIVE AND PLAYFUL CAT. FULL OF LIFE AND HE WAS ALWAYS BY MY SIDE AS HE HAS BEEN SINCE THE DAY I ADOPTED HIM FROM THE OUTSIDE AS A STRAY. I HAVE LEUKEMIA AND DIABETES AND MY CAT IS MY STRENGTH TO FACE THEM BOTH. WHEN I AM WATCHING A MOVIE HE IS THERE TOO. WHENI AM ON MY COMPUTER,IN MY OFFICE,HE IS ALWAYS THERE ON MY DESK,MAKING SURE HE WAS KEEPING AN EYE ON ME. IN OTHER WORDS WHERE EVER I WENT,THE CAT WAS THERE TOO. WHAT EVER I DID HE HAD TO INVOLVED. A VERY GOOD RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE AS VERY GOOD FRIENDS. HE LIKES MY WIFE TOO BUT HE IS A DADDY’S CAT AND ALWAYS WILL BE. WE LOVE HIM VERY MUCH. HIS NAME IS MASIAH AND GOD HOW CLOSE I CAME TO LOOSING HIM. MY CAT WAS NEVER ONE FOR A COLLAR,SO WE DECIDED TO USE THE POWDER INSTEAD. HARTZ POWDER. IT SAID ONCE PER WEEK,SO I USED IT 1 TIME PER WEEK AND PUT IT ON HIM ON SUNDAY,TO KEEP TRACK. THE FIRST TIME NOTHING HAPPENED,EVERYTHING WENT WELL BUT BY THE SECOND DAY OF THE SECOND TIME I USED IT,SOMETHING WAS VERY WRONG. HE BECAME A CAT WITH NO ENERGY,HE SCRATCHED MORE THAN HE EVER DID,HE STOPPED EATING AND WELL TO PUT IT STRAIGHT TO THE POINT,I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO DIE 2 TIMES AND IT SCARED ME TO DEATH. A GIRL AT THE STORE I BOUGHT THE POWDER TOLD ME TO LOOK OUT BECAUSE THE POWDER KILLED HER DOG BUT I DID NOT LISTEN. WELL ANYWAY WE KNEW SOMETHING WAS VERY WRONG,SO WE TRIED TO GIVE HIM A BATH TO WASH THE POWDEROFF BUT WE DID NOT DO A GOOD JOB. HE DOESN’T LIKE WATER BUT WE DID GET ENOUGH OF HIM WET DOWN THAT IN A COUPLE DAYS HE SEEMED A LITTLE BETTER. WE HAVE USED NO MORE POWDER SINCE THEN AND NEVER WILL AGAIN. RIGHT NOW MY CAT IS RECOVERING VERY SLOWLY. HE STILL HASN’T MUCH OF A VOICE YET AND HE STILL HAS NO ENERGY BUT HE IS A HELL OF A LOT BETTER TODAY THAN 2 WEEKS AGO. IT IS GOING TO TAKE TIME,SEVERAL WEEKS BY MY GUESS BUT I THANK GOD HE DID NOT DIE BECAUSE THIS CAT IS MY BEST FRIEND AND TREATS ME LIKE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT HIM. HARTZ IS ALSO LUCKY HE DID NOT PASS AWAY,FOR IF THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED,THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH ME. SO ANYONE READING MY POST,PLEASE DO NOT USE HARTZ POWDER FOR FLEAS. IT DOES NOT KILL FLEAS BUT IT WILL SURE HARM YOUR CAT. WELL I MUST WRITE HARTZ NOW AND CHEW THERE BUTS OUT. THEY NEED TO TAKE THAT POWDER OFF THE MARKET. THANK YOU.  GARY RIBBLE

my dog is almsot dead

dont use harts ever omg my dog has been dying for a couple days no vets r open shes horrible i cannot even describe this she can barley breath yellow eyes not moving eating drinking liver failing whoever created this pos product can fuck themself them pos.. my DOG dies cause of ur shitty discusting product because fda doesnt approve animal products my dog dies fuck you !

Thank You!

Recently, my parents rescued a stray dog and found him a good home. Unfortunately, “Charlie” as we called him, brought fleas into the house. When our kids and our dachshund, Niles, spent the night with my parents- he came home with the fleas. I purchased Hartz Flea and Tick collars for my dog and cats, as well as for my parents’ cat. My orange tabby started to act weird immediately. He was lethargic, and when his condition didn’t improve overnight, I turned to the internet for answers. Thank you for this website… I immediately cut the collars off of all of the animals. All of the animals seem fine… the one affected the most, the big orange tabby, is already back to himself. My parents’ siamese, Scarlett, wore the collar for just a few short hours and you can see a pink spot where it irritated her skin. Shameful that these companies are still in business…. but thank you for getting the word out there. My many sympathies to those of your whose animals were seriously injured or killed by these products. ?