My wife applied the flea poison to both our cats and our dog last night. At 2 am our cats were shaking and the dogs throwing up. She just called me at work and after $700 at the vet trying to save the cats, she is having them put down. We may lose our dog as well. I just found this site and I am amazed these product are on the market, and don’t have huge gigantic warning labels. I cannot believe in 24 hours of trying to help our pets of mild fleas, they are dead and dying. This is truly incredible. I cannot believe that some pet loving lawyer has not taken this case on??? I am going to send them my vet bill. Bastards.