my daughter rescued a kitty a couple of weeks ago and did the right thing by bathing him and treating him for fleas when she brought him home. she used the hartz flea and tick treatment ment for kittens and he has spent 4 days in the animal hospital with close to 25% chemical burns over his back and left shoulder. he had to be sedated and the area debreeded and given antibiotics. i was so shocked by the damage it did to his little body. i am so pissed that a company could put out such a product that has the potential to kill the animal that you have brought into your home as part of the family. i am at a loss as to what to do next any suggestions.