One and a half to two weeks ago I had used Hartz Ultra Guard Rid Flea & Tick shampoo on my dog Rossco, after the night passed he began vomiting white and yellow foamy bile and developed anorexia, this went on for about 1 ½ to 2 weeks. I began to worry but had made no connection to the bathes with Hartz shampoo. On the night of 2/15/11 I had given him another bath, unaware of the products possible dangers, the next morning (2/16/11) he woke with very low energy and blotchy rashes all over his underside, neck and ears along with some constipation. That day I took him to the Animal Hospital of Irvine where I met with Dr. Anne Lai. She ran X-rays, blood work and fecal exams but could not figure out what was wrong with him so she sent me to an emergency clinic, Advanced Critical Care & Internal Medicine, where they ran an ultrasound and more blood work. Once the results came in they came to the conclusion that he was having an allergic reaction, though they could not confirm that it was caused by Hartz shampoo. Based on the information that the nurse gave me about the history of this product, her experience with other cases in which some cats and dogs have actually died from severe allergic reactions to this product, and with everything I have read on your website has led me to the conclusion that Hartz Rid Flea & Tick shampoo is to blame. I am a student with a part time, minimum wage job and after his medical bills where paid I was left completely broke. I would like to have the company reimburse me for all the unnecessary tests, which could have been avoided if Hartz had a warning label with possible symptoms of a severe allergic reaction. To think that I was using a product thought to be safe. My poor dog, Rossco, has been very sick and gave me and my family quite a scare. Thankfully he appears to be on the mend after taking his prescribed medication and ceasing use of the shampoo, sadly that’s not the case for others. So I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to deal with this company and how I might be able to get reimbursed, because as I said earlier this could have all been avoided if they had a proper warning of (severe) allergic reaction and a list of possible symptoms.