I noticed a couple of fleas on my Pomeranian and Tabby Kitten. I decided they needed to be dipped, so I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon and bought the product. Both of my pets became very ill, acting strange, panting, the kitten whales loudly. I got scared, so I gave them a plain water bath to rinse the toxins off their little bodies. Afterwards, I decided to do research on the product online. I was mortified when I learned that this product is known to be toxic to pets. I video taped the reactions of both pets and in the video tape, I showed the bottle of Hartz product that made them sick. I hope they will be ok. We need to get the product taken off the market. My poor babies are suffering and it breaks my heart.