Yesterday my husband and I gave my 2 year old dog a bath. He had not had a bath for about three months. We used the Hartz Ultra Guard Flee and Tick Shampoo in the afternoon. He was sad like always to get a bath but we did not think anything of it. Around 10:30pm he suddenly had a seizure for a minute and got up drank a lot of water and acted fine a little shaken up but normal. My husband and I freaked out and called the emergency vet line and rushed him to the emergency vet hospital. They asked us if he was exposed to anything and we said the only thing we did different was give him a bath. This was the second time using this type of shampoo and i used a lot this time because he was really stinky. The didn’t question it at all. We went home and he slept with us. The next morning we stayed home to watch him and my husband found this website and we could not believe this stuff is so toxic. I feel like the worse mom in the world and I hope we haven’t caused any long term damage to my baby! We called the vet to let them know to warn everyone not to use Hartz products, I am so mad and upset I caused this to happen to my poor dog! Hartz must be stopped!