I truly feel for all of the stories of suffering on here. Our pets are family members. We wouldn’t give ourselves or loved one poison, so why does a company think they have a right to do this?
We just adopted a kitten, and i was given a Hartz flea and tick collar for him by my grandma, and i was busy at the time so i just threw it up on the counter. Well tonight i thought about putting it on him, and i had heard things in the past about Hartz so i decided to google them, and a bunch of complaint sites popped up and I clicked on this site.
All i can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your stories. I know some of them had to be painful. Your stories helped save my little kitty. That collar is now in the bottom of my trash can, and i will never again use there products.