My sister passed away last August. We had to drive to Oregon. Before I left we bought Hartz Flea and Tick Medicine for both of our cats. Autumn was not Snoopy’s mother, but constantly mothered her as Snoopy is a big baby. When we put it on our cats Snoopy developed an allergy on her neck immediately. It ate the fur and skin off of her neck. Autumn saved her life by licking most of the flea medication off. A few days later when I returned home I noticed my best friend (Autumn) was very lathergic but blamed it on the heat. The next morning I found her on the floor barely responsive. I put her in the sink and ran cool water on her. She barely responded. My beautiful baby held on for what seemed like an hour but was only ten minutes. I will forever blame myself for picking this product up in an attempt to save money. She was my best friend and the most beautiful soul. She had wisdom in her eyes that communicated to me with no need for words. Her last cries will haunt me forever as she died in my child’s arms. I miss her as if it happened only yesterday. I know my best friend will greet me in a better place but my heart aches. I fight tears to this second and hope I can prevent another tragedy/ heart ache/ nightmare for others.