I used Hartz brand flea and tick drops on my 9 year old American Eskimo this past Saturday. By Sunday evening he was acting a bit strange. I talked to my parents and they told me about their cats having an adverse reaction to the Hartz brand collars and both of them almost died. I bathed him to remove as much of the poison as I could, but by Monday his eyes and sinuses were swollen, he is constipated, he eats but then throws up, and now he won’t eat or drink. I called the vet on Tuesday, they said it was an allergic reaction and to give him Benadryl. I have given him the Benadryl and still nothing is getting better. His breathing is worse, so I am taking him to the vet this afternoon. I am hoping they can help him. I will never use this product again. I would back anyone who wants to sue these horrible company’s that a re poisoning our pets.