Over the Christmas holiday Sadie ended up with some fleas. She normally doesn’t have them because we use Frontline plus on her. Yesterday I was out of it and no vet office was open on a Sunday. So we went and got her this Sargeants Gold squeeze on because I felt so bad for her for itching so much. BAD MISTAKE!!! It almost killed her! Within an hour of putting this on her, she starting spinning in circles and her right hind leg wouldn’t lay down and it would stay in the air. She had muscles twitching, and worse of all, her throat swelled up and she started drooling uncontrollably!! No vet would even look at her without any form of money, I’m not rich but I love my dog! I told them “so I should just watch her die”. Vet said not but there was nothing she could do without some form of payment. So I bathed her 3 times and gave her a big dose(3) of Benadryl. She got better by this morning, but still not her usual self. I AM TELLING EVERYONE I CAN ABOUT THIS POISON!!! DON’T BUY IT! Regulations don’t sell poison over the counter to our kids, why should they for our beloved pets! They are our family too!

3 thoughts on “BAD POISON!”

  1. I used Sergeant’s flea treatment on my dog and he became very ill within a couple hours. He had severe vomiting, diarrhea, drooling and wouldn’t move. I took him to the vet where he got some benadryl and other medication and bathed him with Dawn detergent and his symptoms have gotten less. Please do not use this product!!!

  2. I really wish I would have done my research before buying this garbage for my shihtzu/poodle puppy Jack! I have given him 3 baths, benadryle and we go to the vet in 1 hour!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *