My dog Sabrina was 12 yrs old and very healthy, never one problem in her life. She had fleas and I went to Walmart and picked up a Hartz flea shampoo. I also picked up a Hartz Flea spray that you can use on your furniture to kill the flees. Within 2 weeks my dog had tremors and the Vet said it was toxic Poison from Hartz. We left her in the hospital for 4 days and the Vet thought she was better once we took her home she started vomiting blood and we decided to put her to sleep. She never recovered bc of Hartz products, not only did we lose our dog but I am $2000 in debt bc I wasn’t aware these Hartz products can kill.