I posted a story on here about 2 weeks ago about my cat named Maddy. I wanted to give an update… the last I wrote my cat was staying the night at the vets and it looked as if she would make it, but she took a turn for the worse. It was Hartz Flea&Tick medicine that poisoned my cat. She was only 10mos old! The vet put her on iv antibiotics and tried to flush her system out. Spent a lot of money. She got better but for only about 2days. All of the sudden she took a turn for the worse. By morning she was completely paralyzed. It progressed very rapidly throughout the next 10hrs. She started vomiting, drooling, tongue hanging out and had urinated all over herself. She purred right through the end though. She kept trying to meow but nothing would come out. You could tell that her lungs were filling up with fluid. Then she was gone. It was Saturday night before fathers day. There wasn’t anything i could do. I had no idea of the effects of hartz until the harm was already done. I had already threw the package away before i realized what had happened. Sueing them won’t bring Maddy back. I hope to god that word gets out, and hartz takes their products off the shelves.