My poodle fell victim to Hartz Flea and Tick Medication

On Tuesday, June 24, 2008 I lost my pet Poodle and dear friend, Baker, within 12 hours of applying the Hartz Flea and Tick Medication.  On Monday night, June 23, 2008 the drops were applied as directed and at 7:00 AM on Tuesday morning Baker had passed.  When my father found him his body was jerking, his breathing was slow and he had been vomiting.  It was apparent that he had suffered for some time from the poisoning before his passing.  My family and I are devastated over our loss and angry that Baker not only fell victim to this poisoning, but suffered through such a horrible experience before his death.  He was a very smart and lovable dog that was my father’s best friend.  We have been grieving his death for several days now and the more I research this product the more upset I get that it has not already been pulled off the shelves. How many more pets and owners are going to have to suffer before this product is removed from the stores?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *